- Documentation Process Before Getting Admission
Any student who plans to study MBBS in abroad understands that they have to go through a long documentation process before getting admission to any university in any country.
- Extremely Cost-Effective Education System
What if we tell you that there is one such country which not only offers an extremely cost-effective education system but also offers a hassle-free admission process.
- Providing an Effective and Easy Admission Process
Kazakhstan is well known for providing an effective and easy admission process.
- Easily Get Visa for Students
The Visa is also easily available for the students after admission.
- Charge any Donation or Capitation Fee
The best part about studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is that the universities of the country do not charge any donation or capitation fee for enrolling the students in the university.
- Basic Tuition Fee and an Accommodation Fee
The students are just charged a basic tuition fee and an accommodation fee which the students would be informed in advance.
- Fees are Economical and Easily Affordable
These both the fees are economical and easily affordable for the student which doesn’t raise a burden on them.
- Faculties and Professors are Highly Qualified and Skilled
The faculties and professors of the medical schools of Kazakhstan are highly qualified and skilled.
- Learning Efficiently and Effectively
Also, they are very cooperative and supportive of the students and ensure that the students are learning efficiently and effectively.
- Mandatory for Universities of Kazakhstan to Education
The medical governing body of Kazakhstan has already made it mandatory for the universities of Kazakhstan to educate the International students in the English language only which is why many universities of Kazakhstan are approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Universities have Modern Labs and Simulation Centers
The Universities of Kazakhstan have modern labs and simulation centers that are used for practice by the students.
- Opportunity to Keep Improving their Skills
That gives them an opportunity to keep improving their skills in a natural environment.
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University
There are many leading universities in Kazakhstan including the Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU).
- Provided Education to Thousands of Students
The University is well known for its MBBS program and has provided education to thousands of students since its establishment in the year 1934.
- Potential and the Successful Stint of the University
Recognizing the potential and the successful stint of the University for Many Years, the government of Kazakhstan categorized it into a national university in the year 2001.
- Plans to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
The Indian students who have plans to study MBBS in Kazakhstan can definitely choose the Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) because not only it is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- The Abundance of Growth and Learning Opportunities
But also because of the abundance of growth and learning opportunities a student receives in the university.
- Strict Anti Ragging Policies
The Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) has strict anti-ragging policies and the students can feel safe in the university.
- MBBS Program of the Al Farabi Kazakh National University
The complete MBBS program of the Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) is in English and the students can opt to learn the local language in the university separately.
- Supports Indian Students a Lot by Organizing MCI Screening Test
The University also supports Indian students a lot by organizing MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test preparation camp.
- Easy for the Students to Clear the MCI
On a regular basis which makes it easy for the students to clear the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test.
- High Percentage of Students Clearing the FMGE Test
It is because of these camps that the Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU) has a high percentage of students clearing the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) test.
- Find Tasty and Hygienic Food in the Cafeteria
The students can find tasty and hygienic food in the cafeteria of the Al Farabi Kazakh National University (KazGU or KazNU).
- Modern Technologies at the Affiliated Hospitals
Also, affiliated hospitals have modern technologies.
- Affiliated Hospitals are Highly Experienced and Skilled
The doctors of the affiliated hospitals are highly experienced and skilled which helps the students during their internship period.