We all know AOL provides a free webmail service which is a subsidiary of Verizon communication. It is also known as or many times you see it is written as AIM which stands for AOL instant messenger. It is used for messaging to your dear ones whether you or in office or home you can easily send an email with different attachments just by performing the AOL Mail Login. But nowadays users who are trying AOL Sign In on their iPhone face issues in this process which is the same in all series of iPhone. In this, we will discuss the solution for these kinds of glitches so in case the same problem you face, you can take help from this article.
Some of the common issues that users face during AOL.com Mail Login
- While signing in after entering the credentials screen do not load properly.
- Unable to send emails suddenly the screen got blank.
- After so much attempt, unable to login to their account.
- Unable to send an attachment with their mails.
These are some common issues or similar to these that people encounter during login.
Solutions to Fix AOL Mail Is Not Working On iPhone
These issues can be overcome easily by some common tricks. We will give you the solution one by one so that you can apply when you face these.
Perform the AOL mail sign in procedure again.
- If you face AOL Mail Not Working then try to perform login in your device again.
- And if you are using AOL App in your device then you reinstall it or update it.
In case you don’t know how to remove or add accounts that do follow these steps.
- In your iPhone, open the settings tab and search for the account and password option.
- After this, you will see the list of accounts try to figure out your AOL account from the list.
- When you hit your AOL account then proceed to delete it.
- This is how you can remove your AOL account from your iPhone.
- To add it again opens your account and password option.
- At the bottom, you see there is an option for adding an account after clicking that, add your credentials in it.
- After this, you can easily perform AOL Sign In
Use AOL app
- Try to use the AOL app on your iPhone and install it from your play store. Do not directly log in through some mail app or from the browser.
- You can do AOL Mail Login directly by using a search engine sometimes but if you try to use the application for the emailing then you may not face these kinds of issues in your iPhone.
Reset your network settings
- If after trying above all solutions then try to reset the network setting on your iPhone. This might have a better impact if you can do this by the airplane mode settings.
- In your setting options look for the reset option.
- After this, you will see the option of Reset network setting which also reset your Wi-Fi password network settings.
- Reconnect it again with the high-speed network this may remove the loading issue.
- Or you can just from the setting open once switch on your airplane mode by sliding it to the left after sometimes sliding it again to turn it off. This makes your phone out of range for some time but when you switch off it will connect your phone again to your cellular data or the Wi-Fi you are using may remove the above-listed issues.
Try to have a conversation with the Experts
After all this still, you persist with the same problem then it’s time to contact the developer for the advice. This you can do by the help page of the app. Go to the page and search your query, you may get the solution there only. If you don’t find any solution from the list then send your concern in detail. They will revert you with the best possible answer as soon as possible.